04 August 2010

100th Post....

Have I really written 100 posts?  Have you read them all?  I'm sorry.  Truly. :) 

I started out talking about things like our kitchen remodel...


{before}

{after}

Then Tanner and I made some tables...



Then I stopped writing for a while...which is SO like me.  I thought that was the end...and then I got back on and the creative juices started flowing again.  Or maybe it was the fact that I found out how to properly post pictures and blogger wasn't so intimidating...

Then I went to the Vintage Barn Show with friends...



I hosted a baby shower...and a Halloween party...







and I introduced you to Gertie...





Christmas came and went...



We had some puppies....never doing that again....


Started our market...


Foreclosed on a house (boo!) and moved into a farmhouse (yay!)...we simplified life...


I also got a new camera between blog posts...can you tell?  Look at the difference in those pictures.  THANK you craigslist.

From post 1 to 100 I've done a lot of things.  I've learned to sew & I've started making and selling pillows in my Etsy shop...

And to thank you for reading, I'm offering 20% off on all my pillowsClick here to be directed to the shop!  Thank you for being so loyal and awesome, and I'll see you tomorrow with a Things Bloggers Do post!!


Oh, and thank you Robyn for the sweet award you gave me!  It makes me feel all googly and gushy inside!! hah.  :)  Congratulations on opening your store as well!  I will be checking that out :)




12 comments:

Sarah said...

You have such great style I'm always amazed. I'm looking at starting an Etsy shop. What do you think of it?

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! Time flies, huh? I really like your kitchen remodel. Looks great!

Nancy

Angela said...

Wow, I hope I get that energetic somewhere between now and 100 posts!!

Olive said...

One hundred. Yayness for you. A simplified life sounds great. olive♥

Anonymous said...

Contrats on your big 100! I can't say I've read ALL of them...but I have read alot of them, It's a favorite of mine. Keep going, before you know it it'll be 200!

Robyn said...

I LOVE your 100 posts! I Heart you too!

Unknown said...

oh, I am so glad I have found you...I love everything about your blog!!

muwah!
mel

karen said...

Happy 100th Post!! I have enjoyed your journey and can't wait for the next 100!!!

Keep up the good work..
Karen

Lindy said...

100! that's great! I'm so glad you followed me cus now I found you and can follow you! I love your blog and your pictures are just beautiful...L.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts! That is a great achievement and you have covered so much in those posts! I am going to go and check out you shop now! xx

Martha said...

How exciting! Congrats on your 100th post!!!!

Amber Strehle said...

Yay!!! One of the big perks of blogging..meeting cool peeps! Keep it up girl:)