03 May 2010

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Hey everyone! I still haven't gotten the hang of the random.org number thing.  I can post it on my page but the number changes everytime the page is refreshed!  I took a picture on my phone as proof, so I'll just post that.  The winner is...







Christina from Signs of Obsession!

She is one talented gal...take a look at these projects she did!






I really need this dresser!



Girl it's a good thing you aren't closer...my bank account would be looking for something to defend itself with...

Everyone go check her out here

Congrats on winning the giveaway!  Email me and we'll get this party started ;)



Thank you to everyone who entered!  I am so excited to meet all these new and wonderful people!  If you're new, email me a little about yourself!  I'd love to pick someone to post on for next week!  I made some things for the market this weekend...I'll post on that tomorrow AND this awesome recipe I just found.  Hold on to your horses, its gonna be a fun week!


3 comments:

Christina said...

OMG are you kidding? I am so excited!

Jenny said...

Wait. I don't think that was a 7. I think it was an upside down J. For Jenny.

OK.

It wasn't.

Congratulations Christina! How fun!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I love new recipes :) I think the lanterns would look adorable in the juice jars :)
XO
Kristin