20 April 2010

Random thoughts...


So...I have some pictures on my camera that I edited, and I don't really have any reason for this post other than to show you all my leftover pictures that never made it to previous posts....



Leftovers are good, right?  Like leftover green bean casserole...mmmm...


This is a picture of Heaven, pretty much. 

Actually, it's a sampling of the foods made by Sandy Hohf of Sweet Notions.  She sews, she bakes, she will eventually make me fat.  :)

She's going to be at the Vintage Whites Market this year...



"I can almost HEAR you getting fatter"



hehe.





Oh, here's a picture of a really cute baby...


He'll be at the market too, stealing hearts.


My cute little clocks...I just can't get enough of them!


My cute husband! (I can't get enough of him, either..)

Next up, we have my insane dog.  He loves to hang out like this...


Sometimes he'll just crawl all over the living room like that using his front legs.  He's special...



My attempted Easter portrait...



Family time with Quelf, the game that sometimes makes you poke your forehead and wink everytime you ask a question. Or, the game that sometimes makes you wrap your head in toilet paper and stay like that for the rest of the game....oh yes, it's fun.  Comfort zone?  What's that?




Here's is my favorite part of my very favorite antique store.  Station 8.  This wall is amazing. 


I HEART the macro setting on my camera...



I also heart Picnik.  Mmhmm.








I met this guy while we were garage saling last weekend...he was sooooo hot. 



Am I right ladies?! haha...


More market pictures....




Alright, I feel better having known these pictures are off my memory card now.  I hope the week is being good to you guys!  I had to give it a stern talking to yesterday....I think we're still friends though. :)

Well, we're 63.66% sure that a cute duplex downtown will be ours by about 6:45 tonight.  We are going to ask if fixing it up would be okay, and if so, then we're in! If not, the search is still on.  I'll leave you with a picture of the outside.  If fixing it up is something that our potential landlord will allow, expect a steady flow of remodeling posts to ensue. 

Here's the thing...right now, there's red carpet and a nice... sound tile ceiling....but the original hardwood is underneath...and original planked ceiling on top.  Its like hunting for TREASURE....


I really hope she lets us remodel...

7 comments:

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Lovin' your clocks! :) I have a very similar photo holder in a vignette in my home. Lovely pics! Cute little duplex...good luck!

Smiles,
Rachel

Old Time Cindy said...

Great photos!
Country Blessings,
Cindy

Martha said...

Oh how excited I am for you two if she allows you...I am so excited to here about the excitement from you! By the way I love your random photos and I was getting fatter by the minute looking at them!!!! And those pics of the market are fantastic!

Can this comment get any longer?
Loved you shared a photo of you by the way too:) And your pup...we used to have a dog named Maximus...and he would do the exact same thing...I LOVE it!

TheVirginiaHouse said...

Just found your blog!! I love it so far and wish I lived closer so that I could come to your The Vintage Whites Market!!! Texas is too far of a hop though. Can't wait to keep looking around.

Samantha2818 said...

I love this house - it's so pretty. Your landlady would be a fool not to let you do it up - you should point her in the direction of your blog so she can see the amazing work you are both capable of. We rented in London for 5 and a half years (a million years ago) and both landlords we had while we lived there let us re-decorate etc and one even reimbursed us for the paint! Can't beat that!
I love those little pots with the numbers on - the number 7 is my lucky number and I could use some luck right now! Let me know if you have any of these for sale in the VWM and I may have to make a postal purchase - you would be international! How cool!
All the best,
~Sam x

Lee Weber said...

Lovely pics! I have my fingers crossed for the house... see?? XXXXX

Robyn said...

Funny how I have a "special" boxer too. We have 2 but only Cosmo Kramer is the really special one who loves to pretend his back legs are broken and let them dangle as he chases his pink hippo (it's really Macy's Hippo but he won't admit it) around the family room like a fish out of water.