27 April 2009

Danny Boyle, thank you!!!!!

Well I'm starting to slack off on my blog posting...ugh. But I told myself...TODAY.

And here I am!!! :)

Tanner and I had a really relaxing weekend. And it felt really nice. He didn't have to build anything and I got the house clean. Woo-hoo! We have neglected this mountain-sized pile of laundry in our room for.......well, we'll just say way too long :) We had a meeting for the youth rally we're putting on in June and that was good, and we watched some awesome movies!

Friday night consisted of Hu Hot Mongolian Grill.......mmmm. I think I could eat there everyday! I ate all of my salad too, even though the leaves were HUGE. I don't get how people can eat salad with huge leaves. I feel like a horse trying to shovel it all in fast enough so someone doesn't see me. haha. This usually results in me making a bigger fool of myself though haha. We got home and decided to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still. Even though I had heard some pretty bad things about it, it wasn't terrible. Keanu Reeves though...really? They couldn't have found someone with just a little bit more personality???

Personally, I would have liked to see Kevin Spacey fill his shoes. He is so talented, and he was awesome in K-Pax!! But anyways, I didn't write the script! haha. I convinced Tanner that we should catch up on all the TV shows we missed last week and go through our DVR. The Office was HILARIOUS!! Oh man, that show cracks me up, and I think last week's episode was one of my favorites.
So then we went to bed. I woke up around 8 to get stuff ready for the youth rally meeting/bbq and just couldn't sleep any longer! Then I decided to see if I could hit some garage sales. I went to 6 and found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!! It was so depressing. I just have to keep reminding myself that its not quite garage sale season here yet. Plus it snowed a ton last night...I still have snow on the hood of my car! UGH.

Well I think this post is getting pretty long so I'll attempt to briefly summarize the rest of our weekend. After lunch, Tanner and I went up to Whitefish, I got my hair colored to get the gray out of it, and then we took Gus to the park....he was so happy! AND, he's growing up....he lifted his leg to pee. :)

We had our youth rally meeting at some friends from church's house and it was actually really fun. I sort of got put in charge of the scavenger hunt, and I'm a little bit freaked out, seeing as how the YR is only a month away.....but it will all be ok. :)

Guess what we did that night??? We watched more movies! haha. We watched Slumdog Millionaire and I have to say....I didn't expect to fall in love with this movie like I did. It was so amazing!!! I would highly recommend. And the soundtrack is pretty darn good too.

So Sunday should have been church in the AM for us but I was feeling a bit under the weather and decided to stay home. Around lunchtime we decided to tackle that mountain of laundry and I still have about 4 or 5 loads to wash when I get home....that's how bad it was. We also cleaned the house pretty well and that made me feel so much better haha. I made lasagna for dinner so that we could eat on it for the whole week and we watched Seven Pounds. While it was good, it was so depressing! The whole movie long! But it was still pretty good. Now I'm typin this blog entry. Wow. I think I'm done now! I totally forgot to post pictures of our pantry remodel/recipe desk and shelves. Here goes! Until next time.......



Ok so this isn't the edition, but I just thought I'd post a picture of the hutch Tanner built for me while we were living in Washington. Isn't he great ;)



No comments: